Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) can help ensure a successful deployment of the modern desktop, including Microsoft Office and Windows 7 software, and help improve productivity across your organization, while providing the IT department with the levels of control, manageability, and security required.
DDPS can help you:
- Realise the value of the Optimised Desktop: Windows 7, Office 2010, and desktop management technologies
- Keep your computers current with desktop applications
- Streamline complexities with Desktop Deployment Complexities
- Experience Microsoft desktop software with the Desktop Deployment Proof of Concept Lab
- Learn ways to better address line-of-business application compatibility
- Reduce costs associated with maintaining PCs
- Get guidance from technical experts
- Build a customised deployment plan based on an assessment of your environment
The number of engagement days is 3, 5, 10, or 15—as determined by your Software Assurance coverage.
What to Do Next?
If you are interested and want to check if your organisation qualifies, please contact the Core team.