What is Microsoft Windows Intune?
Windows Intune is an end-to-end Microsoft solution that brings together Microsoft cloud services for PC management and endpoint protection with a Windows 7 Enterprise upgrade subscription.
With the easy-to-use, Web-based console, you get immediate insight into your PC environment and can view update and malware status, alerts, security policies, and more.
You just need an Internet connection and the Windows Intune client installed on each PC you wish to manage.
Windows Intune enables you to:
- Protect PCs from malware and threats with endpoint protection
- Easily deploy Microsoft security updates
- Proactively detect and manage issues with health and alerts
- Track licencing and manage hardware and software inventory
- Deploy most updates like third party and line-of-business applications
- Take advantage if the included Windows 7 Enterprise upgrade
If you would like to find out more about Windows Intune and how Core can help, join us at one of our free seminars or contact the Core Team.