What is Microsoft Lync Online?
Microsoft Lync Online is a next-generation cloud communications service that connects people in new ways, anytime, from anywhere.
Lync Online provides intuitive communications capabilities across presence, instant messaging, audio/video calling and a rich online meeting experience including PC-audio, video and web conferencing.
With Lync Online you can:
- Connect with others through Lync contact photos, activity update feed and interactive contact card in Microsoft Office
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings including audio, video and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing and a virtual whiteboard
- Instant message with Windows Live contacts right from Lync
- View presence status and click-to-communicate from within Outlook, SharePoint and other Office applications
- Financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement
How can Core help?
Core's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you with everything from procuring Lyn Online to deployments, migrations and customising solutions.
To find out more about our Lync Online services, contact the Core Team.