What is Microsoft Exchange Online?
Microsoft Exchange Online is designed for organisations who want to get the benefits of cloud-based email without sacrificing the business-class capabilities that Exchange Server has been providing for decades.
Exchange Online offers:
- Industry-leading, always-up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam solutions
- Disaster recovery though continuously-replicated, geo-redundant data centers that are third-party certified to international standards
- Robust management tools that keep IT administrators in control of user permissions, distribution lists and security policies
- Familiar end-user experience with the same Microsoft Outlook and Office programs your users know, ensuring a minimal learning curve
- Interoperable with most of the devices in use today
- Large 25 GB mailboxes and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
- Financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement
How can Core help?
Core's Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can provide consultancy, implementation, migration, support and management services.
To find out more contact the Core team.